The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Anyone who plays UFC the game, can you move up a weight class? I'm the champ of mine and keep getting same challengers and running through them

No.

If you want a challenge then play online. In my opinion, you're nothing unless you've faced actually people on live. Reason being AI is on crack and lacks any skill whatsoever.

lol you play the boring style, I hit the middle button on the ground so whichever

You're way too predictable man. You don't know any reversals.

It's like playing with a guy that only power shots the head. So easy to counter.

Sorry dude but you're not going to "run through guys" like that online.

Dana White vs. EA sports;

EA initially declined White's video game proposal thus setting the stage for THQ's undisputed game. Apparently EA now intends on making an mma game and it's not sitting well with White to say the least. He's said that any fighter that signs with EA will be blackballed from the UFC. Interesting enough, Randy Couture has a clause in his contract that allows him to have his likeness appear in the EA game.....

Strong arm tactics? Sour grapes? or a smart business decision?

http://mmajunkie.com/news/15490/ufc-presid...eo-game-war.mma

Mark my words, Carwin TKO Round 1.

Ok I have to ask, what have you seen from Lesnar that makes you believe he will get knocked out in the first round? I think the exact opposite will happen...that is unless Carwin has a thick skull in which case he'll take a Herring type beating.

Ok I have to ask, what have you seen from Lesnar that makes you believe he will get knocked out in the first round? I think the exact opposite will happen...that is unless Carwin has a thick skull in which case he'll take a Herring type beating.

cause Carwin is bigger then penis chest