The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Ok I have to ask, what have you seen from Lesnar that makes you believe he will get knocked out in the first round? I think the exact opposite will happen...that is unless Carwin has a thick skull in which case he'll take a Herring type beating.

Cause Lesnar is an overrated abnormal or irregular shape or size and I've followed Carwin long enough to know that he'll have no problem knocking out "penis chest".

Edited by VaNuCkZ

Cause Lesnar is an overrated abnormal or irregular shape or size and I've followed Carwin long enough to know that he'll have no problem knocking out "penis chest".

Lol his real name is not Brock Lesner its actually Co... Chestner

but MMA becoming mainstream isnt really true its more like the UFC is mainstream. Most people have no clue about people in other promotions like Strikeforce Dream Sengoku WEC, people think if your not in the UFC you suck.

Did u actually think that it was going to stay "Underground" with Dana White having TUF and having a show every month?

Edited by CanuckinEdm

Two things....

1 - Fedor's first opponent in SF is gonna be Brett Rodgers. Wow.

2 - I'm about ten pages into Forrest's book "Got Fight". I tell yah, this is some of the funniest stuff I've ever read! I totally reccommend this for everyone.

I'm going to enjoy watching Fedor annihilated overrated abnormal or irregular shape or size Rodgers.

Does it bother anyone else that UFC is going so mainstream?

I mean there are so many "know it all's" now that it not even funny......

Not really, the mainstreamness grows the sport and enables UFC to put on higher budget productions which is good for the fans. I've been watching since UFC 1 VHS rentals but I don't feel like I'm in a special club, it's for whoever wants to enjoy it.

PS I know what you mean about the "know it alls"

TUF 10 Sep. 16 can't wait.

Hope theres more talented fighter than the previous ones. UK vs. USA had alot of well rounded but no fighter that was really good at one thing. Need an Amir Saddolah who kills you with his BJJ

TUF 10 Sep. 16 can't wait.

Hope theres more talented fighter than the previous ones. UK vs. USA had alot of well rounded but no fighter that was really good at one thing. Need an Amir Saddolah who kills you with his BJJ

One things for sure. Its going to be entertaining. Rampage and Evans. And Kimbo. Oh and theirs 4 former NFL players. Egos will run rampant in that house.

One things for sure. Its going to be entertaining. Rampage and Evans. And Kimbo. Oh and theirs 4 former NFL players. Egos will run rampant in that house.

4 former football players? Do people actually watch this show? It's become Jon and Kate Plus MMA

I guess we will have to wait and see. Call Lesnar whatever you want but he's beaten Couture, Mir and Herring badly in his last three fights. Who has Carwin beaten besides Gonzaga to prove he even deserves a title shot?

I guess we will have to wait and see. Call Lesnar whatever you want but he's beaten Couture, Mir and Herring badly in his last three fights. Who has Carwin beaten besides Gonzaga to prove he even deserves a title shot?

What had Coc Chestner done to deserve a title shot? lose to Frank Mir?