The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Figures you'd say that.

Who you have in mind? As much as I hate BJ, after handling Sanchez the way he did, he's in a class of his own.

He is in a class of his own right now. Even against opponents across the ocean. But he's got a long ways to go before he will be the greatest lightweight champion. Gomi had a ton of defenses against good opponents. Now that caol is fighting in the UFC again. I always like watching Caol uno fight. Even when he loses. Aoki would be good,Mach sakarai, tatsuya kawajiri, Gesias Calvancante, Jaochim hansen. Those are just a few. Oh yeah and maybe a rematch with Gomi once he gets himself back on track.

Edit: Just reread this post. Wow am I all over the place. Hopefully you can understand what I was saying.

Edited by Harbinger

And thats why UFC is better than StrikeForce

You're not going to see a fight like BJ's at StrikeForce

Mir is a beast now. I knew he'd demolish Kongo. Mir is stepping up to be the best heavy weight in the division in the event Brock Lesnar doesn't come back. Both dudes weigh in at 265 before their fights now but the main difference is Brock puts that weight away easily. Mir looks like he has so much weight on him he doesn't know what to do with it all, its hanging off him and he's lookin kind of flabby. Still an incredible fighter though. But Brock will still own him when he comes back.

And thats why UFC is better than StrikeForce

You're not going to see a fight like BJ's at StrikeForce

Mir is a beast now. I knew he'd demolish Kongo. Mir is stepping up to be the best heavy weight in the division in the event Brock Lesnar doesn't come back. Both dudes weigh in at 265 before their fights now but the main difference is Brock puts that weight away easily. Mir looks like he has so much weight on him he doesn't know what to do with it all, its hanging off him and he's lookin kind of flabby. Still an incredible fighter though. But Brock will still own him when he comes back.

What makes you think that any other promotion couldn't put on a one sided match? LOL. Your statement might be one of the funniest things I have read in this thread. Any promotion can end up with a lopsided match up. It happens regularly everywhere.

What makes you think that any other promotion couldn't put on a one sided match? LOL. Your statement might be one of the funniest things I have read in this thread. Any promotion can end up with a lopsided match up. It happens regularly everywhere.

A lop sided fight is one thing. A lop sided fight put on by the best 155 pounder in the world is another. It was an absolute clinic and insanely entertaining watching BJ at work. UFC really does have the best fighters in the world.

A lop sided fight is one thing. A lop sided fight put on by the best 155 pounder in the world is another. It was an absolute clinic and insanely entertaining watching BJ at work. UFC really does have the best fighters in the world.

I hate to break this to you. Sancheese isn't actually the second best 155 pounder in the world. He's probably 6th or seventh best.

No ones saying Sanchez is the second best 155 pounder. Where did you get that from

So let me get this straight then. You're amazed that the best fighter in a weight class is able to beat a guy handily? Is that your position? I apologize for reading your post wrong initially. Which just makes the point even greater.

So let me get this straight then. You're amazed that the best fighter in a weight class is able to beat a guy handily? Is that your position? I apologize for reading your post wrong initially. Which just makes the point even greater.

Who said I was amazed by it you idiot. I knew Penn was gonna dismantle him. It was very entertaining to watch BJ at work though. Go back and read my first post carefully you goof

Who said I was amazed by it you idiot. I knew Penn was gonna dismantle him. It was very entertaining to watch BJ at work though. Go back and read my first post carefully you goof

LOL. You make me laugh. Thank you, I'll make sure I read all your posts when I need a good laugh.

Don't be mad cuz your hero Fedor signed with an inferior organization

UFC >>>> strikeforce

Borck Lesnar, Frank Mir >>>>>>>> Fedor

LOL. You are so predictable. Name calling, then I'm better than you because I love UFC, then I love Penis chest. Thanks again for the comedy gold. :lol: