The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Jake Shields had some choice words for Cung Le on InsideMMA, saying that Le was trying to duck him.

I haven't seen him fight before, I'm quite excited to see that.

PVR is set up for WEC. Going to watch SF live and switch between that and the Flames and the Saints.

Jake Shields had some choice words for Cung Le on InsideMMA, saying that Le was trying to duck him.

I haven't seen him fight before, I'm quite excited to see that.

PVR is set up for WEC. Going to watch SF live and switch between that and the Flames and the Saints.

Showing the Rogers Fedor fight right now. :)

You are to non-UFC fighters as Cepr is to Russian hockey players.

No. I'm going by his ADCC record and his mma record combined. The guy is the open weight Jiu jitsu world champion twice and the runner up in the adcc absolute champ once.

the other two guys that would be above him are not really mma fighters yet. The UFC tried to get the guy above him for the last TUF show but a brain scan showed he had an aneurysm that was Robert Drysdale. The other guy Roger Gracie and he has only had two fights in MMA and he is the best Grappler in the world and he's a heavyweight to boot.

Edited by Harbinger

This is a hell of a fight.

Be a shame to see it end so soon. Thompson is leaving himself open.

Not a bad fight at all, they are leaving it all in the cage. Too bad I'm feeling a let down with Cung Le coming. I really hope not though.

Edited by Harbinger