The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

It is an unjust world where people like these Blue Mountain State douchebags are rich and famous.

I think that's the point.

Looks like a hilarious show.

But maybe that's because I'm another college kid.

BTW, what's with the crowd booing the Lawlor/Simpson decision? One of the better comebacks I've seen.

That was a pretty dandy arm triangle.

I think he deserves his black belt after that submission.

i know it's hard to let go of your unbeaten record but damn there was no getting out. will be such a setback to his career.

Edited by NoShowWilly

if GSP wins his next fight and then decides to step aside and go into olympic wrestling would you guys prefer to see the #1 and #2 ranks fight for the belt or a tournament of some sort? say 16 man tournament tree to take place over the course of a year.

im prety sure ur not alloud to have tourneys like that in north america. oh man do i miss pride!!

Great night of fights.....

Amir is the man. Great leg kicks, not afraid to strike. Too bad he couldn't finish that one off.

IMO, Lawlor won that fight. I guess that's why you never leave it in the hands of the judges. Non the less, great comeback by Simpson after getting tooled in round one.

Solid comeback by Dunham too. Efrain shoulda tapped a lot earlier, that's gonna leave a mark!!

Nice to see Gray win. What was up with that crowd booing the entire third round??? What the hell do some "fans" expect??? Thought it was a pretty good scrap. Also.... one of the judges scored it 29-28 Diaz??? I'll never get that one.

I think the fans were booing the fact that both fighters were acting like cocky d*cks instead of fighting.

Ya, I could see that. The sad part is it doesn't even matter one lil bit who wins or who the number one contender is.... there is ZERO competition for BJ. None.

It's similar to GSP and Anderson's weight classes, but waaaaaaay more far apart. The light heavyweight and heavyweight divisions are the only two with legit competition now.