The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Sub-par episode...

Tito comes off pretty cocky but you can tell he is a good coach.

2nd episode usually is. Fighter picks. Move into the house. Somebody acts like a jerk. Somebody else acts like a jerk. Dana swears. Fight announcement. Weigh-ins. More Dana swearing. Fight. Recap. Hype for next week.

There's a ton of talent in the house this season, hopefully they focus more on that than the pranks and bs.

Just watched the 2nd episode..

Too bad that guy had a shoulder injury.. I was rooting for him..

Tito seems like a pretty good coach so far though.

only 14 guys in the house.

green hair could come back as the wild card.

Wow I hadn't noticed the 112 card till just now. That's a good one. Sure kicks donkey on anything that will be here on 115.

Yep, tomorrow's going to be a great night. Too bad I get off work at 7..but that's not too bad.

Anderson Silva vs Maia

Hughes vs Gracie

BJ vs Edgar

Madsen from TUF10 is fighting Al Turk.

2 title defences, it's going to be sick.

If TUF was more about actual fighting and less about trying to recreate 90210, I would probably watch it more often.

I watched parts of season one and found it impossible to continue watching. It should really just be a tournament and have more fighters involved. There is no need for the goofy all living in the same house stuff and games. It's pretty much a waste of time.

I watched parts of season one and found it impossible to continue watching. It should really just be a tournament and have more fighters involved. There is no need for the goofy all living in the same house stuff and games. It's pretty much a waste of time.

It's called TV, suck it up princess.

Yeah, I decided to buy UFC and record it and I get off at 6...I just REALLY REALLY hope it doesn't get spoiled for me. Probably not the smartest move, but it is my only chance of seeing it since I probably won't be until later so I can't watch it at 7..

Thanks to the Giants losing on Wednesday night I now have to work Saturday night. This means I either have to wake up early to watch the event live, or try and wait to download the show. It's a dilly of a pickle, that's for sure.

Dammit. Now I want a pickle. Or dill pickle Old Dutch's.....