The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

After watching the Silva post fight comments I really hope he never fights again in UFC. His comments towards Maia are completely unwarranted and his arrogant demeanor is a crock.

Yah I just watched the press conference too. Silva doesn't seem to think what he did was that bad. Dana should show him by finding a way not to pay him for tonight. Give his salary back to the fans who paid for this crap. Dana should strip him of his belt and end his contract with the ufc. I don't think Silva would even care, he doesn't seem to into his fights anymore.

Yah I just watched the press conference too. Silva doesn't seem to think what he did was that bad. Dana should show him by finding a way not to pay him for tonight. Give his salary back to the fans who paid for this crap. Dana should strip him of his belt and end his contract with the ufc. I don't think Silva would even care, he doesn't seem to into his fights anymore.

Anderson Silva did once say he wants to try actual boxing, who knows. Golden Boy or Top Rank would sign him.

Anderson Silva did once say he wants to try actual boxing, who knows. Golden Boy or Top Rank would sign him.

He said several times he wants to fight Roy Jones Jr. Silva should go to boxing... all they do is dance around anyways.

It is crap, but Dana White knows it will sell in Vancouver. It would be sweet if somehow Velasquez vs. Dos Santos gets added to the UFC 115 card, otherwise, Dana White is saving that for Vegas in the summer. Tomorrow morning at 10AM will be the first test on how fast the tickets will get sold to fight club members. And then the general sale is not until Thursday.

This just occur to me, what if the Canucks make it to the Stanley Cup Finals, Canucks have home ice advantage, and the June 12 (Saturday) happens to be game 5 or 7? I'm pretty sure Dana White will fight tooth and nail against CBC to make sure GM Place is his for that Saturday night on June 12th.

This just occur to me, what if the Canucks make it to the Stanley Cup Finals, Canucks have home ice advantage, and the June 12 (Saturday) happens to be game 5 or 7? I'm pretty sure Dana White will fight tooth and nail against CBC to make sure GM Place is his for that Saturday night on June 12th.

UFC on ice!