The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Sorry, as a non-Lower Mainlander, I thought it was known I live in the Northern Interior... Q-town, (Quesnel).

It's slowed down some..... still looking very Christmas card-ish out there though. :) "Oh the weather outside is frightful..."

It seems we share the same weather systems. I'm just down the way in WL and the weather is frightful here too.

• Upvote 1

So just another example of us sturdy BC'ers being forced to bow down to the French. This is all Trudeau's fault, n'est-ce pas? ;)

Oh, there's plenty of people that call it as you pronounced it as per the BC tradition of nicknaming or mispronouncing every town in the country.

As I have posted in this thread in the past about where I live, my post was not a stretch although you do seem to be taking some rather odd perverse sense of weird humour from it.......

Your post was not a stretch because you've posted in the past about where you live?

You do realize, especially with an off topic thread regarding the WEATHER, that most people won't go back through the thread. Some people are clicking on it for the very first time. :shock:

Common sense isn't so common.

• Upvote 3

so i'm at Starbucks in North Bby and suddenly it starts to snow really hard (for like a few minutes). all these random high schoolers are sitting there and they all start yelling at the top of their lungs "f*** YES, OMG F*** YES IT'S SNOWING!!!" and they wouldn't stop yelling. it was a bit of an overreaction for just a bit of slush lol