The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

We got dumped here in the 'Wack...schools were opening for three hours then finally closed. It's falling heavily here. At least it's not hard to shovel this time

Crap. Better clear up before Friday. I'd sooner shoot myself than be stuck in Vancouver for 19 days.

Snow starting to fall again here in North Delta, possibly the beginning of that snow warning issued for today. Its damn cold out too! We could see windchills of -15 here in the Lower Mainland the next two days, bundle up everyone! Its gonna be interesting to see what happens when that bigger storm gets here Wednesday, theyre saying we could see 20+cm here in the Metro Vancouver area, which would cause mass chaos everywhere just like 3 years ago.

Jeez, it's ridiculously cold here now. It's now -23, but with the wind, it feels like -36. I get out of my nice warm car, take 10 steps to my front door, and I'm frozen. My nose hairs froze as soon as I stepped out of the vehicle.

Jeez, it's ridiculously cold here now. It's now -23, but with the wind, it feels like -36. I get out of my nice warm car, take 10 steps to my front door, and I'm frozen. My nose hairs froze as soon as I stepped out of the vehicle.

Got stuck working in minus 24 from 5am-8am... Beats the good ol days though... Perched on the top of a drilling rig in-40 in bum**** bc lol

But of course, all the snow is taken out of the forecast.

Ya, but that can all change in a hurry if things move around even a little bit. They are predicted the big dump to go south of us right now, which means we will stay cold.

One report I saw on the weather network predicted freezing rain on friday. If you think snow sucks you ain't seeing nothing till you have had to endure freezing rain. Pray that they are wrong.