The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Too bad the temperatures aren't quite cold enough for it to stick around very long...

Thank god the temperatures aren't quite cold enough for it to stick around very long. Only people in Vancouver who like snow are skiers, students and people with no jobs. I'd rather get to work on time and not be stuck in snow.

Thank god the temperatures aren't quite cold enough for it to stick around very long. Only people in Vancouver who like snow are skiers, students and people with no jobs. I'd rather get to work on time and not be stuck in snow.

Not true. There are people out there who appreciate nature and have a more optimistic viewpoint.

Not true. There are people out there who appreciate nature and have a more optimistic viewpoint.

When you are working full time, you have no time to appreciate nature. Snow might look nice on Christmas day but any other day which includes work days I would consider it an annoyance more than anything. Putting on snow tires/chains and trying to avoid crappy Vancouver drivers with no snow tires is not fun.

When you are working full time, you have no time to appreciate nature. Snow might look nice on Christmas day but any other day which includes work days I would consider it an annoyance more than anything. Putting on snow tires/chains and trying to avoid crappy Vancouver drivers with no snow tires is not fun.

Again, not true for everyone! Some people who are in the exact same situation choose to have a more positive outlook.

• Upvote 1

Guest Gumballthechewy

Amateurs. We eat snow here in Edmonton. Morning, noon, and night and back again.

It's well known that people in Edmonton eat snow morning, noon and night, just not the stuff that falls from the sky...

• Upvote 2