The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Ugh... my car got completely stuck on one of the side streets this morning. Conveniently both my managers weren't home despite it being 7:30 in the morning. :rolleyes:

happen to me and a couple of friends today.. unless you got a big truck, even suv won't work on side street or back alley..

Yup....and there will be a IGA underneath the London Drugs too, and a bunch more shops and restaurants, as well as a future second station entrance for the Canada Line's Broadway-City Hall Station:

-snip-

I remember a McD's used to be at that location, is there going to be one in the new development?

Hells no. Bus is too unreliable in this weather. God knows what the Queensborough's up to today...

And to think, my parents were expecting me to go out today (via transit) because they deemed the snow "melted enough" to go out. Minutes later, our neighbor was knocking on doors asking for help because her jumbo car got stuck trying to enter the garage via the back alley.

Like a bus is going to do much better in this slush. Along with reduced weekend service along suburban routes, it's still going to be a while before bus service around here resembles anything close to normal. Blah.

Edited by BuckyHermit

I remember a McD's used to be at that location, is there going to be one in the new development?

Yup, there's going to be one there at the new development.....hopefully it doesn't turn into a homeless/hobo hangout with the Canada Line nearby.