The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

It looks like more Arctic air will be coming down next week.

I don't know much about the forecast for Vancouver, but being the avid skier I am, I know that the Shore mountains are expecting up to 90cm by Thursday. So if the freezing level drops low enough I guess Vancouver will have the same fate (snow).

:)

Edited by DJDaveX32

Some lady was pissed at me yesterday because when I dug my car out of the snow I moved all the snow around her car. Tough sh*t for her, it's not my job to dig her car out too, besides, I dug her car out last week AND I've shoveled the walk in the back whereas she's done nothing. She said next time she'll do it first and move all the snow around my car. I told her go ahead, she'll get an iceball through her living room window.

Some lady was pissed at me yesterday because when I dug my car out of the snow I moved all the snow around her car. Tough sh*t for her, it's not my job to dig her car out too, besides, I dug her car out last week AND I've shoveled the walk in the back whereas she's done nothing. She said next time she'll do it first and move all the snow around my car. I told her go ahead, she'll get an iceball through her living room window.

A murder movie in the making? Make sure you write all the events and all the words said in a diary or somewhere.

Haha..

I have the stupidest idea.. Take like 20 buckets of hot water.... and melt all the ice.. haha. :lol:

You do realize the water would probably freeze and turn to ice therefore making it extremely slippery to drive your car/walk/etc, right?

edit: Well, as long as you know your own idea is stupid..

Edited by iheartluongo

You do realize the water would probably freeze and turn to ice therefore making it extremely slippery to drive your car/walk/etc, right?

edit: Well, as long as you know your own idea is stupid..

Of course... I'm not some idiot who would go out and try the idea...

That would make more ice with the below average temperature..

Edited by MGaborik

I hate snow so much. My parents are out of the country, and they only left like 300 bucks cash for me and my sisters, and we already spent it all on food and what not, we use the mastercard, and debit for everything else. And someone from our neighbourhood knocks on our door yesterday, wants 50 bucks cash cause everyone in the neighbourhood is pitching in to get a big machine or whatever to come clean the street, and we were like, well we dont have cash on us, when we can get to the bank, or when our parents come back, we'll give it to you then, and he was like, well I dunno if I can trust you guys, what if we never get the cash, I was like you freakin know where we live, WE'LL PAY YOU BACK, don't worry. So he left, and the machine came, and like the whole neighbourhood was out watching it, including our neighbour, who my dad had told before he left to watch out for us, and what not. So everyone and their mom is out there, this machine cleans up the whole neighbourhood and everyones driveways, and while we were watching TV, the machine kept on piling snow infront of OUR DRIVEWAY! Like no one told him to stop doing that, not even our neighbour, and so the machine left, we look outside, and its perfectly clean on everyones driveway, and the rest of the street. except we cant get out of our driveway, cause we have about a 2 and half foot high barrier of hard as rock snow at the end of our driveway! Me and my grandma tried to clean it up today, but it was way too heavy for us :(. I hate all of my neighbours now!

I hate snow so much. My parents are out of the country, and they only left like 300 bucks cash for me and my sisters, and we already spent it all on food and what not, we use the mastercard, and debit for everything else. And someone from our neighbourhood knocks on our door yesterday, wants 50 bucks cash cause everyone in the neighbourhood is pitching in to get a big machine or whatever to come clean the street, and we were like, well we dont have cash on us, when we can get to the bank, or when our parents come back, we'll give it to you then, and he was like, well I dunno if I can trust you guys, what if we never get the cash, I was like you freakin know where we live, WE'LL PAY YOU BACK, don't worry. So he left, and the machine came, and like the whole neighbourhood was out watching it, including our neighbour, who my dad had told before he left to watch out for us, and what not. So everyone and their mom is out there, this machine cleans up the whole neighbourhood and everyones driveways, and while we were watching TV, the machine kept on piling snow infront of OUR DRIVEWAY! Like no one told him to stop doing that, not even our neighbour, and so the machine left, we look outside, and its perfectly clean on everyones driveway, and the rest of the street. except we cant get out of our driveway, cause we have about a 2 and half foot high barrier of hard as rock snow at the end of our driveway! Me and my grandma tried to clean it up today, but it was way too heavy for us :(. I hate all of my neighbours now!

sorry, but I can't help but laugh at you :P

I've got to have the dumbest neighbor in the world. He was shoveling snow to cover up the drains, because according to him, the more snow on top of the drains, the lower the chances of flooding.

His thinking is that the snow pile on top will melt directly vertical into the drains, thus the water will drain "faster," without thinking about the snow that's nowhere near the drains.

Idiot.