The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

this snow should go back to toronto.

i have a job interview tomorrow that'll take me from ubc to downtown. usually, i like taking the 44 on this route and relaxing.

at the rate of which this sh*t's falling from the sky, I think it'll take me a good hour.

The snow is going to stop overnight.

It going to be sunny tomorrow.

this snow should go back to toronto.

i have a job interview tomorrow that'll take me from ubc to downtown. usually, i like taking the 44 on this route and relaxing.

at the rate of which this sh*t's falling from the sky, I think it'll take me a good hour.

ubc to downtown (lol) , if u were going from, say coquitlam to sfu, then you *might* have a reason to "worry". Plus your taking a bus, if you were walking then maybe u might get some slush on you, maybe.

buried-car.jpg

That's a valid reason for worrying about getting to a job interview

ubc to downtown (lol) , if u were going from, say coquitlam to sfu, then you *might* have a reason to "worry". Plus your taking a bus, if you were walking then maybe u might get some slush on you, maybe.

buried-car.jpg

That's a valid reason for worrying about getting to a job interview

Well, the most memorable time i took the bus from point A to B was from 70th and Granville to UBC.

Normally takes 30 mins.

That trip in the snow took upwards of 1.5 hrs.

No matter how low-lying an area is, roads will run havoc on drivers and commuters once the snow comes.

You just HAD to look, didn't you. Thanks... :angry: It had totally stopped and now it's dumping again. ;)

I was reading this thread and the posts made me curious so I peeked out. Sorry for causing it to snow again. I didn't know I had power to control the weather. :P

Great, it'll be just enough snow to drive lots of people onto the bus, which means it'll be full by the time it gets to me and I'll get to wait in the cold for 40+ minutes trying to get to UBC. Awesome. Hitchhiking to school is so sketchy..