The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Make it melt, plz

Since you asked so nicely... :D

Well...next time (if there IS a next snowfall - *shudder*), stay inside and do the rest of us a favour!! :lol:;)

I was inside when I peeked out! :P

If it was up to me, there wouldn't be another snowfall ever. At least not in the city. (Don't want the snowboarders/skiers mad at me.)

Chance of weekend snow for Vancouver

Vancouver Sun

March 3, 2009 9:05 AM

METRO VANCOUVER - More snow for weekend? Will this weekend be winter's last stand?

Environment Canada is predicting a 60 per cent chance of rain or flurries this Saturday for Vancouver as temperatures plunge once again.

Metro Vancouver felt the tail end of winter last Wednesday when was much as 18 centimetres of snow fell on some parts of the Fraser Valley whle other parts of the region only got a trace.

Until Saturday Vancouverites can expect rain every day with average highs of about nine degrees Celsius.

The record snowfall for Vancouver in March is 26 centimetres in 1962.

© Copyright © The Vancouver Sun

Chance of weekend snow for Vancouver

Vancouver Sun

March 3, 2009 9:05 AM

METRO VANCOUVER - More snow for weekend? Will this weekend be winter's last stand?

Environment Canada is predicting a 60 per cent chance of rain or flurries this Saturday for Vancouver as temperatures plunge once again.

Metro Vancouver felt the tail end of winter last Wednesday when was much as 18 centimetres of snow fell on some parts of the Fraser Valley whle other parts of the region only got a trace.

Until Saturday Vancouverites can expect rain every day with average highs of about nine degrees Celsius.

The record snowfall for Vancouver in March is 26 centimetres in 1962.

AccidentalSuicide.gif

Snow falling in eastern Fraser Valley

March 5, 2009 8:03 AMBe

METRO VANCOUVER - Wet snow is falling in Chilliwack and the eastern Fraser Valley this morning giving a possible sign of things to come in Metro Vancouver this weekend.

Environment Canada is expecting the region to experience a dip in temperatures by Friday leaving the possibility of snow in the forecast.

On Saturday and Sunday Vancouver has a 60 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries as night temperatures will hover at the freezing level.

On Friday morning the eastern Fraser Valley will be unseasonably cold at minus-five Celsius.

On Saturday the region is likely to see a mixed bag of rain and snow but Environment Canada expects flurries on Sunday with a high of only plus-three.

Skiers can rejoice as Whistler can expect periods of snow or flurries Friday afternoon through Sunday.

wussies. It was blizzarding here and I still had to go to school, but then when I got there I found out there were only 6 teachers, so I left. I still have to go to work later today as well.