The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

This does not bode well for my weekend plans. :angry:

I thought we were done with snow.

Lol no kidding, I wanted to go rollerblading on the seawall :(

snowing at sfu lol

really?! lol i'm sitting in the computer lab and didn't notice. i'm gonna go check it out now. anything more than a few flurries and i'm going home. i haven't gotten stuck up here yet this semester and i'm not about to do it today!

really?! lol i'm sitting in the computer lab and didn't notice. i'm gonna go check it out now. anything more than a few flurries and i'm going home. i haven't gotten stuck up here yet this semester and i'm not about to do it today!

Doesn't look like it from the webcam... Looks really bright, sunny and warm. But I'm not worried, Thursday I don't have to do time up there ;)

Fraser Valley - east including Chilliwack

10:30 AM PST Friday 6 March 2009

Snowfall warning for

Fraser Valley - east including Chilliwack continued

Snowfall amounts of 5 to 10 cm expected tonight through Saturday.

This is a warning that significant snowfall is expected or occurring in these regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

A strong cold front will spread a mix of rain and snow to the coast tonight along with strong northwest winds through Saturday.

Over the coastal sections of the central coast rain will change to flurries tonight as the cold front ushers in cooler air. Snow will reach the eastern Fraser Valley after midnight and persist through Saturday. 5 to 10 cm of snow can be expected by Saturday afternoon for these two regions. Elsewhere snowfall amounts near 4 cm are expected tonight through Saturday.

Strong northwesterly winds will spread along the coast tonight in the wake of the cold front. Northwesterly winds of 50 to 70 km/h will develop overnight tonight over the north and West Vancouver Island regions.

Edited by Chris19

Look at the wicked forecast for tomorrow:

Wind warning in effect.

Tonight..Cloudy. Periods of snow or rain beginning late this evening. Snowfall amount 4 cm over higher terrain. Becoming windy overnight. Low plus 2.

Saturday..Cloudy with sunny periods and 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind west 50 to 70 km/h diminishing to 30 late in the morning. High 6.

why is it snowing again? why is it snowing again? why is it snowing again? why is it snowing again? why is it snowing again? why is it snowing again? why is it snowing again? why is it snowing again? why is it snowing again?

because you touch yourself at night