The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

haha bucky you joined the group

Joined the group? Dude, I started the group! :lol:

God damn I wish I was on that night :angry:

Oh yeah. You really had to be there to really understand the full hilarity of it all.

lol. The legend of SFU guy lives on.

I get the feeling that one day, one of us is going to head up to SFU and track down the identity of SFU Guy.

This is so sad. I live in Shawnigan Lake just north of Victoria. There was at least some snow on the ground in 07/08 from October straight thru until May without break. Sometimes only a small patch and then it would snow again. Same thing this year except the snow came in early November I believe. I thought it would be all gone this week and then it snowed again two nights ago! So basically we have had snow on the ground 13 of the last 18 months!! That is sick! We are about 400 ft elevation here...not exactly a mountain and the snow will not go away. I no longer want to see snow.

This is so sad. I live in Shawnigan Lake just north of Victoria. There was at least some snow on the ground in 07/08 from October straight thru until May without break. Sometimes only a small patch and then it would snow again. Same thing this year except the snow came in early November I believe. I thought it would be all gone this week and then it snowed again two nights ago! So basically we have had snow on the ground 13 of the last 18 months!! That is sick! We are about 400 ft elevation here...not exactly a mountain and the snow will not go away. I no longer want to see snow.

Off topic but i really like that restaurant/chapel thing