The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

1 minute ago, kingofsurrey said:

Rural ridings need higher per captia levels of intrastructure due to low density of housing / road usuage.

Just think why cities are now promoting densification in their urban cores to save money on infrastructure investments /costs.

:picard::lol:  You don’t get out much do you? 

In all honesty what’s the furthest north in this province you’ve driven to? What’s the furthest east you’ve driven to?

1 minute ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

:picard::lol:  You don’t get out much do you? 

In all honesty what’s the furthest north in this province you’ve driven to? What’s the furthest east you’ve driven to?

Driven to Terrace North and driven to Quebec city east.

You need to stop drinking in the AM though.....

25 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

It's not snow season until I post in this thread! 

Holy blizzard! Be safe everyone 

I have to travel to Burnaby for work on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Could you mainlanders please have all that snow cleaned up before I get there?  Much appreciated.

:P

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, goalie13 said:

I have to travel to Burnaby for work on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Could you mainlanders please have all that snow cleaned up before I get there?  Much appreciated.

:P

Good luck with that! The side streets in the suburbs get no snow removal until it's almost melted. Then the plows come by and take large chunks of the asphalt out lol 

50 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Road conditions are going to be garbage tomorrow.

-6 tonight as well.

I was laughing at the City of Vancouver salt trucks out late this afternoon thinking to myself....wtf are our taxpayers money being wasted.  Not a speck of snow on the ground.  Just shows you how little I know.

• Like 1

Snowing in Vancouver like crazy right now. Had a lot of snow in the last 3 hours. Also pretty windy. 

Just shoveled and cleared the car of snow so there isn't as much to do tomorrow morning