Johnson - LF

Zaun - C

Eckstein - SS

Halladay

Burnett

McGowen

Marcum

Litsch

Not too shabby. I would say I slight improvement over last season, providing they can stay healthy for once. Boston and NY still too dominant for the Jays to make a serious playoff push. But for once, the future looks bright with the likes of McGowen, Marcum, Litsch, Lind ready to step up and make a real impact.

Anyone think Cacin will be given a real chance at the rotation?

Blue-Jays line-up:

Rios - RF

Hill - 2B

Wells - CF

Thomas - DH

Rolen - 3B

Overbay - 1B

Johnson - LF

Zaun - C

Eckstein - SS

Halladay

Burnett

McGowen

Marcum

Litsch

Not too shabby. I would say I slight improvement over last season, providing they can stay healthy for once. Boston and NY still too dominant for the Jays to make a serious playoff push. But for once, the future looks bright with the likes of McGowen, Marcum, Litsch, Lind ready to step up and make a real impact.

Blue-Jays line-up:

Rios - RF

Hill - 2B

Wells - CF

Thomas - DH

Rolen - 3B

Overbay - 1B

Johnson - LF

Zaun - C

Eckstein - SS

Halladay

Burnett

McGowen

Marcum

Litsch

Sure, it'd be cheaper and easier than having to buy all those tickets independently, you'd probably get a better spot too.

If you do end up doing it but feel like it's a few too many games, PM me with a schedule and I'd maybe buy a game or two from you if the times were right. I'm sure you could ebay/craigslist away some games too if necessary.

The last few years I've been driving down between 4-7 times per season, so not quite enough to get that size of a pack (plus I really don't have the flexibility to stick to a set package either), but I still look forward to the release of the schedule every year to plan out when I might try and go.

Kuroda projects to be a number 4 starter. Paying 12 million a year for a 33 year old number 4, with no MLB experience doesn't make sense to me. I think the money could have been spent better in my opinion.

Billingsey

Lowe

Penny

Schmidt

Loaiza

Kuroda

Its not like they badly needed him either.

I just read that AJ Burnett has an opt out clause at the end of this year if he pitches at least 180 innings. Lose lose situation for the Jays.

Oh and the M's have supposedly already started working on a long term deal with Bedard.

Archived