The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Questions that don't deserve their own threads

-SN-

does anyone know a good site for playoff hockey pool?

last year i did one where u got to pick players every week, and they have points associated to them and its for the purpose of a cap.. so you can't exceed x amount of points and stock up on superstars.. does anyone know which one i am talking about?

I tried googling "NHL fantasy pool", "NHL playoff pool", "hockey playoff pool" but I couldnt find the webbie

I'm extremely bored and all my work is done so I decided to waste some time at NHL.com.

While I was there I realized something. If over the next ten game the Wild and the Oilers have the same record they have had over the last 10 games they will both be sitting at 87 points with 2 games left.

So then I wanted to do all the teams on the playoff bubble:

Phoenix would have 79 points with 2 games left

Nashville would have 88 points with 1 game left.

Canucks would have 94 with 3 games left.

Colorado would have 98 with 1 game left.

Calgary would have 98 points with 2 games left.

Now I know this means more or less nothing but it just peaked my interest with the prospect of Edmonton actually having a legitimate shot at the playoff if we look at the recent play of other teams. Not that every team is going to have the seam record over the next ten. (At least I hope not because I would hate to see SJ go into the playoffs on a 20 something game winning streak.

Ok, I'm still bored.

Archived