The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official Photography Thread

MattWN

Just got to play with the new Sony 2 Mirrorless and Fuji XT

So in love with mirrorless systems right now.

So glad though Sony has a compatible mount for Nikkor lenses...might be worth every penny

Bought my wife a mirrorless (Panny M4:3) cam a few years back and have been adding lenses. Could not be more happy with the photos.

I see people clumsily handling their giant DSLR kits and giggle a bit to myself :P

Bought my wife a mirrorless (Panny M4:3) cam a few years back and have been adding lenses. Could not be more happy with the photos.

I see people clumsily handling their giant DSLR kits and giggle a bit to myself :P

The small size is amazing the issue for me though is compression in images and battery life I am really working on my time lapse development and just bought an elevating rail slider and with only 200-220 shots per battery that's crazy

But for simple travel and convenience man oh man I am loving the mirrorless revolution

• 3 months later...

Got to play with the Sony Ar 2 the other day

WOW....wow...wow

I am in love with that camera right now.  Fixed teh compression issues, 4k recording still some battery issues but the zeiss lenses are bar none the best kit lenses I've seen for a camera.

Also looking at the new Panny and Lumix full frame mirrorless.  Might just make the trade into full mirrorless for ski season

• 4 weeks later...

Archived