The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official Photography Thread

MattWN

Just a few of my cityscapes in arbitrary colour, with the exception of Van library...My faves are in my sig though...The harbour one with the purple tent things. I have that printed onto canvas...I am headed up to Van again on Sunday and I will be shooting more cityscapes but so that they will be super long...

Van Library

Vanlibrary.jpg

An out of focus starbucks (yes I did this on purpose)

emeraldcitystarbucks.jpg

This is Seattle and the buildings are framed by an on ramp onto I-5 and quest field

emeraldCityquestcityscape.jpg

Looking up at the space needle

Emeraldcityneedle2.jpg

The space needle reflected into EGP building

emeraldcityneedle1.jpg

Vancouverartfountain.jpg

Soem new stuff...4x5 film format. This is the contact sheet.

Its the fountain out front of the art museum. Anyways the fountain changes but the buildings in the back round hardly move at all, it is pretty cool to me. I would love to get my hands on a bellows camera and play with the 4x5 format lol.

Oh and here are some wedding pics I did...I am working on some of them now...I shot over 900 photo's that day.

ChristyWindow.jpg

weddingparty5.jpg

weddingparty1.jpg

And yea I have permission to post them...They are part of my portfolio...This is the first wedding I did so don't be too harsh...They love the photos so obviously I did something right.

http://picasaweb.google.com/dennis.venema/...key=0Vb800wY4oU

Gonna construct this today. There isn't really a tutorial but I contacted the guy who made it before so hopefully he will get back in touch with me. Its Dennis Venema who is the creator, he also teaches Biology at TWU... Which is oddly ironic that I found his website and contacted him. Found out TWU has a dark room on campus which is super cool ^_^ Anyways I am using 120 film ^_^

Archived