The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fringe

G.K. Chesterton

I haven't enjoyed it. Based on the strength of Lost and Alias, I've watched both episodes. I'm giving it one more, and if its the same level of boring, I'm not watching anymore.

As everyone above has said. plot has some interesting ideas, but they are all executed in a very flat manner. No excitement factor whatsoever. Acting is very wooden and forced. Dialogue is some of the worst I've seen on TV.

Overall, I think this thing is doomed. Usually shows start out good, then tail off in quality. Pretty rare for a show to start slow and get better with time.

Poor Lance Reddick. He deserves better than this gong show.

I haven't enjoyed it. Based on the strength of Lost and Alias, I've watched both episodes. I'm giving it one more, and if its the same level of boring, I'm not watching anymore.

As everyone above has said. plot has some interesting ideas, but they are all executed in a very flat manner. No excitement factor whatsoever. Acting is very wooden and forced. Dialogue is some of the worst I've seen on TV.

Overall, I think this thing is doomed. Usually shows start out good, then tail off in quality. Pretty rare for a show to start slow and get better with time.

Poor Lance Reddick. He deserves better than this gong show.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived