The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fringe

G.K. Chesterton

lol I like the subtle nod to Vancouver by having the X-Files playing on the TV in the opening scene. Also, I noticed they used the same dark, steam-pipe filled corridor that appeared many times during X-Files and SG-1 as well. Not a bad episode, and I think it's cool to recognize a lot of the scenery... As a local, I know we aren't downtown Manhattan though

lol I like the subtle nod to Vancouver by having the X-Files playing on the TV in the opening scene. Also, I noticed they used the same dark, steam-pipe filled corridor that appeared many times during X-Files and SG-1 as well. Not a bad episode, and I think it's cool to recognize a lot of the scenery... As a local, I know we aren't downtown Manhattan though

Anyone watch it? It's from one of the creators of "Lost". The plots revolve around fringe science like, I'm assuming, telepathy, robotics, etc...it was a bit of a lacklustre pilot in my opinion but I'm still going to watch it. I wonder if there's any chance it may eventually tie into "Lost".

Fox originally planned to broadcast 22 episodes. But after they finished filming, Fox decided to hold off the last 2 episodes till the second season. That's why they could release a trailer for season 2 right after the finale and before they started filming in Vancouver.

Archived