The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fringe

G.K. Chesterton

• 1 month later...

Apparently Fringe will be moving to Fridays in January. On the one hand it'll finally make for some good TV on Fridays, which is pretty bland in terms of show content, but on the other hand, Fridays are often the purgatory before shows are canceled.

I didn't know that Undercovers has already been axed.

Apparently Fringe will be moving to Fridays in January. On the one hand it'll finally make for some good TV on Fridays, which is pretty bland in terms of show content, but on the other hand, Fridays are often the purgatory before shows are canceled.

Friday is usually where the shows end up dying off, but it seems that X-Files was also on a Friday as well? And apparently, DVR numbers are quite high for Fringe which indicate that there's a very loyal fan base but they simply don't want to watch it on Thursday....which btw, has quite a bit of competition with NBC, ABC, and CBS shows...

We'll see, I would be quite saddened if they ended up canceling Fringe.

Friday is usually where the shows end up dying off, but it seems that X-Files was also on a Friday as well? And apparently, DVR numbers are quite high for Fringe which indicate that there's a very loyal fan base but they simply don't want to watch it on Thursday....which btw, has quite a bit of competition with NBC, ABC, and CBS shows...

• 3 months later...

Been a while since this thread's last activity... lots has happened. I think it would be enough for this show to finish this season off and then have the next one as the last; I'm sure they can wrap it up in 25~ episodes from now.

I wish Leonard Nimoy would actually come on the show for a bit. Having him and Walter together would be entertaining. I don't know what to make of William Bell in Olivia's body... don't know if it's funny or stupid. I don't see why her voice would change, either. :lol:

Archived