The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

Guest burrows

If Burrows was not on the Canucks I doubt we would have won the amount of games we have over the last couple of years. Oh and the Sedins woudn't have been that good. Only a few players really mesh with them.

The rush/goal with Henrik and Daniel was a thing of beauty.

Demonstrates how the Burrdins work so well together and why he's an integral part of that line and this team.

No love for Sauve making a great poke to move the puck out of the zone? But I know what you mean. That whole play started with Burrows. Then Sauve...then the rest is history.

No love for Sauve making a great poke to move the puck out of the zone? But I know what you mean. That whole play started with Burrows. Then Sauve...

then the rest is history.

Absolutely - you're right on that. 100% agreement of giving him his well deserved props....a great heads up play.

The current date February 21, 2011...clearly this guy never saw those next 3 years coming. Burrows is still on the PK and can score on a regular basis. This will more than likely be his 3rd consecutive year with 20 or more goals.

When Burrows was first with the Canucks, I thought he was terrible as well...now it is embarrassing to admit that.

The current date February 21, 2011...clearly this guy never saw those next 3 years coming. Burrows is still on the PK and can score on a regular basis. This will more than likely be his 3rd consecutive year with 20 or more goals.

When Burrows was first with the Canucks, I thought he was terrible as well...now it is embarrassing to admit that.

hahaha.....Instantly became a Burrows fan from the first time I saw him play. It's the effort he gives every game that makes him a fan favourite. Thrilled for his success....and that was one sweet tic tac toe play

• Upvote 1

yay pinned. burrows showed his potential and willingness to work harder than anybody on the ice when he was first brought up and his example has made the whole team better. he's back and he's healthy and he's on a roll. can't wait to see what he brings to the playoffs this year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, wow yeha your right you are gettign scorched for this...and you deserve it bro... Seriously he creates time and space witht he way he plays, he plays hard, he plays tough and yes he doesen't yap and drop em that much anymore because THE COACHING STAFF TOLD HIM SO just like they did with that other good player...RYAN KESLER. He still agitates and he is a perfect fit on the team, the guys work ethic is unending, why would you even post this topic?

Edited by Nucksforthecup