The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

The Alex Burrows story, is really an amazing story.

To come out of nowhere, undrafted, rise to the NHL, play on the 1st line with identical twins as your linemate is one of a kind.

Through hard work and determination, Burrows has given hope to all of you and me. That if you want something bad enough you can have it.

Burrows has been doubted all his life, and the fuel that keeps him going is to prove all the doubters wrong.

He needs to prove himself every game, and because of that he hasn't missed any lessons. When you get to the top, after starting from the very bottom, you dont miss any important steps along the way.

If anything we can thank cluth, its threads like this and doubters like him that have proven Alex Burrows to be the best fit for Daniel and Henrik Sedin ever.

Cheers to the entire Vancouver 09/10 team and bring us a CUP

We're ready for it and WE WANT THE CUP

good call and +1

GO BURR GO

wow, yesterday i checked the OP and it was at -170. now it's -211.

justice has been served.

Damn, that's funny. I'm bettin he's feeling like a schmuck about now...

this is the pwningest pwn that ever pwned!

• Upvote 1

I know allot of people are going to scorch me for this but I fail to see the reason why nobody questions his ability to play in the nhl. Every game i watch with him in the lineup(all of them) I find myself screaming at the tv because of the stupid stuff the guy does. Personally i'd rather have any of the guys that are fighting for a spot on the team rather than burrows. Everyone's #1 reason they like this guy from what I read on this forum "He's great on the pk. Who cares! Anyone can do this thats fighting for a spot. He can't score and i'm tired of kesler carrying this guy on his back night after night, I'm tired of him losing the puck, falling down everywhere seriously this guy falls down a hundred times a night can't he skate its ridiculous, stupid penalties its endless. "He plays with grit" is another common description tossed out when his name comes up. That ok sure he pisses off guys but fails to do really be able finish that job off by being able to fight because he can't. IMOP he's an embarrassment to the team. Please Gillis let this guy go keep Krog or Pettinger or Brown whoever. let er rip.

well... No words but hahahahahahahaha

The URL of this thread will be engraved on Clutch's tombstone. :D

Here Lies Elmer "Clutch" Frackface

His Family Hopes That CDC Rep Has No Relation To Heaven Vs. Hell

"let er rip"

Edited by yapperface