The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

A player like that wears his heart on his sleeve and dedicates himself every night to the team. This is why we want a player like Burrows. I think this is why he is a team leader and eventually will be captain of the team, if not, an assistant. To bad Auger will have Tonya Harding trying to break Burrows kneecap before that happens.

It's "you're".

Achtung it's the spelling Gestapo :lol: I know what you mean I'm a huge culprit of grammatical errors myself, but I think we all know what the poster was trying to say though, no offence to you I like what you post here on CDC but there is just far to much fascination with correct grammar on CDC this place is just a place to post for escapism from the real world so chill B)

Shouldn't we all still be in the Burrows vs. Auger thread today :lol:

Achtung it's the spelling Gestapo :lol: I know what you mean I'm a huge culprit of grammatical errors myself, but I think we all know what the poster was trying to say though, no offence to you I like what you post here on CDC but there is just far to much fascination with correct grammar on CDC this place is just a place to post for escapism from the real world so chill B)

Shouldn't we all still be in the Burrows vs. Auger thread today :lol:

I only ever call out when they spell "you're" wrong in an attempt to call the other person stupid. In this case, he tried to call the other guy a dolt.