The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

He did go to the training room straight after the game.

God I hope he didn't get hurt again. Hopefully it is just a stinger. And he will be healthy and feeling good, for the second game.

Imo he has been playing hurt since game 2 of the first round. It was so obvious he was hurt, he wasn't shooting the puck and was not really attempting anything offensively. But he was still doing a awesome job defensively, he is one of our best players and it makes me so mad when people say he is not a playoff performer. That is total B.S. If you know hockey you know all the stuff he does on top of all the offense he provides.

Did you see all the chances he was getting in the first game (cbc counted five in the first period) against L.A. He took a huge hip check from Scuderi and after that he was extremely tentative whenever attempting a shot, But he was still awesome defensively for the rest of the first round.

Tonight he was extremely unlucky that he didn't get any points as he was involved in both plays by his line which resulted in goals. I think he will be a huge factor in this series, both offensively and defensively. He has had such bad luck, and he has been hurt, that the bounces have got to start going his way. Please hockey Gods I beg you, reward Burr for all his hard work. GO BURR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we still need to bring this thread back time after time..... This guy with a negative 50000000 is gonna kill himself soon.

If he makes threads like this, and cares that much about a forum rep... well... no loss.

Does anyone know if it was just a stinger that Burrows got blocking the shot? I really hope he's not playing hurt!

GO CANUCKS GO!

He said on 1040 that he wasn't hurt. Playoff talk? He'll play anyway, just to spite Clutch.

Um, 'You know he'll play; he'll play on Clutches'?