The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

yeah i can't wait till the give him a huge contract and he turns out to be a dud.

lol your perseverance is second to none dude but you gota be kidding me- burrows has been our best player this season next to bieksa and ohlund, a fan favorite and the most consistent player the past couple of seasons, how you fail to see that i don't understand

yeah i can't wait till the give him a huge contract and he turns out to be a dud.

Oh thank god, you're back!

Ok, what I would like to see out of you, Clutch, is to try and support your argument. Pretty much so far you've just been delivering insults to Burrows, what is it about his play that makes you think he doesn't deserve a spot on our team??

Clutch, 2008/09 CDC MVP

Now there's a half empty glass guy if I ever saw one.

There are NEVER any guarantees....but, based on what he's shown, he's worth keeping on board.

Or do you just like being one of those guys who waits in the wings to say "see, I told ya so"?

First you complain he can't scores and he does, then you complain he can't keep the job done and he does. He's doing everything that you said he can't do for the past 20 games!

NOW you complain what burrows might do or be in the future

MAKE UP YOUR DAM MIND!!!

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

TAKE OUT YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A$$!!

Edited by Canucks_Fan86

:rolleyes:

And I thought you were complaining about his play THIS season?

Are you bitter that he is in the NHL while you are toiling your life away in some local beer league?

great line, its completed. and true. even without hansen.

Yea without Hansen, Kesler and Burrows are still amazing defensively (as can be seen by their takeaway numbers), but Hansen is the missing piece that makes this line truly dynamic at both ends of the ice. You have got to appreciate the tenacity and speed that Hansen brings to the line.

Now if Demitra is the solution to the missing piece on the Sedins line...