The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

Each of Burrows 94 Goals, 80 assists, 89 +/-, 12 Game winning goals, 10 Short handed goals, 250 hits, and 252 games played, says yes we do, yes he has, and yes he will keep doing for a long time.

Oh, and Game 7 OT winner in the first round of the Stanley Cup of 2010-2011 against Chicago says how do you do?

burrowswinner.png?w=634&h=347

Edited by HockeyHobo73

ok kids. big day in my life so i feel the need to share!

after years of waiting i finally got the best gift a fan can get and it is a...wait for it.....BURROWS 3rd jersey!! my family gave it to me as a late grad gift. i just got back from Rogers Arena where i ordered it. They didn't have one in stock so it'll take about 3 weeks to arrive. I had the choice of getting the name and number heat pressed on (only takes 4 days) but i wanted it to look authentic i.e properly stitched so it'll be 3 weeks. there was something ironic about getting a Burrows jersey on the day that Chicago is back in Van for the first time since that epic game 7 (i got chills thinking about the Burrows OT goal and realizing that it happened right there at that arena)

The goal was being replayed on one of the TV's there and i'm not gonna lie, i felt a tear come to my eye :)

Anyways i'm pretty stoked to be repping Burr on my first ever jersey. There's no player i'd rather have on there.

Congrats, and this is the perfect thread to announce it in too.

Doubt the OP'll ever show his face around here again. He's disappeared into the mists of CDC legend by now.

ok kids. big day in my life so i feel the need to share!

after years of waiting i finally got the best gift a fan can get and it is a...wait for it.....BURROWS 3rd jersey!! my family gave it to me as a late grad gift. i just got back from Rogers Arena where i ordered it. They didn't have one in stock so it'll take about 3 weeks to arrive. I had the choice of getting the name and number heat pressed on (only takes 4 days) but i wanted it to look authentic i.e properly stitched so it'll be 3 weeks. there was something ironic about getting a Burrows jersey on the day that Chicago is back in Van for the first time since that epic game 7 (i got chills thinking about the Burrows OT goal and realizing that it happened right there at that arena)

The goal was being replayed on one of the TV's there and i'm not gonna lie, i felt a tear come to my eye :)

Anyways i'm pretty stoked to be repping Burr on my first ever jersey. There's no player i'd rather have on there.

That is GREAT! So happy for you.

My ex actually got me my jersey....called one day to say "hey, you like Bieksa, right?" (duh) .... he then showed up with a jersey. That was back when everybody was screaming "trade him" and no one wanted the jersey but me. I've worn it with pride from day one.

When I actually do go buy a jersey, it'll be Burr. Love my #3, but it's time for me to go Burrback.

We can be sistas, high five. Burr's gonna score tonight, so you can officially break your jersey in.

hey, wait...doesn't yours say "my love" on the back? ;)