The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

Guest Gumballthechewy

Well that's what I was reading from others here, but I don't think that's true, I did some research before I posted too clutch.

Go back to the first page of this topic, click on clutch's profile the OP who started this topic, now when your on his profile click on posts under their profile picture. It will show their posts, it shows that clutch posted on feb 19th of 2013 with the OPs profile.

It makes sense if he was originally banned or suspended for a lengthy time, but it shows the clutch who started this topic back in 2008, made a post in this topic on the 19th 2013, which means he is back, it can't be someone else.

(Real)Profile for OP who started this topic 1st clutch --> http://forum.canucks...r/31963-clutch/ (Check last post date made)

(Fake)Profile of the other person who is using cIutch --> http://forum.canucks...r/91064-ciutch/

All you had to do was scroll up for the same conclusion.

This.

+1

EDIT: lp.

How dare you plus that post!

Edited by Gumballthechewy
  • Upvote 1

All you had to do was scroll up for the same conclusion.

I was just responding to someone who quoted me from the day before, because I had done all that research and didn't post it for everyone to see, but because he was questioning me about his profile I put it up there, I didn't even notice someone else had just done it as well.

If you scroll up a few posts you'll see I responded to the real clutch, because I new it was the real one, and even VC saw that and realized it was also the real one.

Edited by ChuckNORRIS4Cup

Guest Gumballthechewy

I was just responding to someone who quoted me from the day before, because I had done all that research and didn't post it for everyone to see, but because he was questioning me about his profile I put it up there, I didn't even notice someone else had just done it as well.

If you scroll up a few posts you'll see I responded to the real clutch, because I new it was the real one, and even VC saw that and realized it was also the real one.

I sense hostility in this post.

It wasn't my intent to upset you and I'm sorry if I did.

• 2 weeks later...

This afternoon, Burrows, do we need him?

this morning, Edler do we need him?

Tuesday, Kesler do we need him?

Monday, Schneider, do we need him?

I think we all want a team of Greztky, Lemieux, and Bourque.

We have the team we have, sure they can use some improvment, but by the time we clear out the players everyone wants gone, you might as well pick another team to cheer for.

I know allot of people are going to scorch me for this but I fail to see the reason why nobody questions his ability to play in the nhl. Every game i watch with him in the lineup(all of them) I find myself screaming at the tv because of the stupid stuff the guy does. Personally i'd rather have any of the guys that are fighting for a spot on the team rather than burrows. Everyone's #1 reason they like this guy from what I read on this forum "He's great on the pk. Who cares! Anyone can do this thats fighting for a spot. He can't score and i'm tired of kesler carrying this guy on his back night after night, I'm tired of him losing the puck, falling down everywhere seriously this guy falls down a hundred times a night can't he skate its ridiculous, stupid penalties its endless. "He plays with grit" is another common description tossed out when his name comes up. That ok sure he pisses off guys but fails to do really be able finish that job off by being able to fight because he can't. IMOP he's an embarrassment to the team. Please Gillis let this guy go keep Krog or Pettinger or Brown whoever. let er rip.

Clutch , Do we really need him? I propose a regulation that in order to post on CDC, one needs at the very least, a half a brain!

• Upvote 1

I know allot of people are going to scorch me for this but I fail to see the reason why nobody questions his ability to play in the nhl. Every game i watch with him in the lineup(all of them) I find myself screaming at the tv because of the stupid stuff the guy does. Personally i'd rather have any of the guys that are fighting for a spot on the team rather than burrows. Everyone's #1 reason they like this guy from what I read on this forum "He's great on the pk. Who cares! Anyone can do this thats fighting for a spot. He can't score and i'm tired of kesler carrying this guy on his back night after night, I'm tired of him losing the puck, falling down everywhere seriously this guy falls down a hundred times a night can't he skate its ridiculous, stupid penalties its endless. "He plays with grit" is another common description tossed out when his name comes up. That ok sure he pisses off guys but fails to do really be able finish that job off by being able to fight because he can't. IMOP he's an embarrassment to the team. Please Gillis let this guy go keep Krog or Pettinger or Brown whoever. let er rip.

The answer to your question is the same as the answer to this question

Are you the stupidest human being alive?

Yes

and Yes we need Burrows

Done