The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

Burrows is a selfless teammate who will do whatever the coaching staff asks to help the Canucks win games. We all know he can play with The Twins. He plays well with Kes, ES and PK. He can play on a "shutdown line" as he is now. He's even filled in as a defenceman. All of this and you never hear a complaint. He always has that impish grin on his face, too.

Another guy I'd love to see as a career Canuck.

Burrows... Do we really need him? Switch one word and you get... Burrows... We really do need him!

Burrows is the heart and sole of this team. Other than Schneider I would consider any other player tradeable.

Auto correct, the bane of message boards.

Sole is whats at the bottom of your shoe, or a fish.

Soul is what Burrows has.

Soul is also this:

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Upvote 1

Burrows is a selfless teammate who will do whatever the coaching staff asks to help the Canucks win games. We all know he can play with The Twins. He plays well with Kes, ES and PK. He can play on a "shutdown line" as he is now. He's even filled in as a defenceman. All of this and you never hear a complaint. He always has that impish grin on his face, too.

Another guy I'd love to see as a career Canuck.

Burrows... Do we really need him? Switch one word and you get... Burrows... We really do need him!

• 2 weeks later...

Burrows is like hobbit

“My dear BURROWS!’ exclaimed Gandalf. ‘Hobbits really are amazing creatures, as I have said before. You can learn all that there is to know about their ways in a month, and yet after a hundred years they can still surprise you at a pinch.”

Small in stature and size. Large in heart and determination.

• Upvote 2

Burrows is like hobbit

“My dear BURROWS!’ exclaimed Gandalf. ‘Hobbits really are amazing creatures, as I have said before. You can learn all that there is to know about their ways in a month, and yet after a hundred years they can still surprise you at a pinch.”

Small in stature and size. Large in heart and determination.

I wasn't aware 6'1" is small?

• Upvote 1