The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

2 hours ago, Qwags said:

Burrows is entering the ennui of his career. This thread will shutdown when he retires.

Also, if it bothers you so much, why are you here?

So we should have a Hansen one pinned as well? Maybe a Kesler one too, might as well pin a Luongo one too, until they retire! 

On 4/30/2018 at 7:30 PM, burrardstreetbullies said:

i loved when burrows went after hall for running him then proceeded to feed him knees in the head while on the ground.   i sure do miss that guy

Downvote.png

Edited by Xbox
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Qwags said:

Burrows is entering the ennui of his career. This thread will shutdown when he retires.

Also, if it bothers you so much, why are you here?

Or maybe in October when this thread turns 10 years old?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Burrows would be a way better option for this team next year than Loui Eriksson. He would provide character and work ethic and a history of overcoming the challenges and hurdles that occur to those who aspire to be professional atheletes. We are not going to be contenders next year. Hopefully we have a young squad of talented players who can be led by example to become NHL competitors. Burrows reeks competitiveness. Yeah, we still need him!

Edited by pomorick

"Sedin Talk" section. 

"Burrows? Do we really need him?" pinned.

Signing onto the CDC these days is like walking up to an old, broken-down home in June and seeing the Christmas lights still hanging off the gutters. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/4/2018 at 3:14 AM, Slegr said:

"Sedin Talk" section. 

"Burrows? Do we really need him?" pinned.

Signing onto the CDC these days is like walking up to an old, broken-down home in June and seeing the Christmas lights still hanging off the gutters. 

Dear kind sir, I prefer to live in the past where my girlfriend hasn't dumped me and my boss hasn't fired me. 

• Cheers 1

On 2018-06-03 at 4:42 AM, pomorick said:

Burrows would be a way better option for this team next year than Loui Eriksson. He would provide character and work ethic and a history of overcoming the challenges and hurdles that occur to those who aspire to be professional atheletes. We are not going to be contenders next year. Hopefully we have a young squad of talented players who can be led by example to become NHL competitors. Burrows reeks competitiveness. Yeah, we still need him!

Indeed.

But every star must lose its light.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

This thread is relevant again -- Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

I wonder if Burrows will retire in his home in Quebec or here?  If he wants to be in Vancouver, then we need to bring him on board in a hockey ops role.  Maybe he could scout the QMJHL?