clutch

On June 9, 2018 at 7:23 PM, coastal.view said:

i think we can live with this thread for the summer

the summer is so slow

and burrows fate is a bit up in the air right now

but despite being a big burrows fan

i think this thread should be retired once training camp starts

lol lol

I know your a big Burrows fan..Let it go its okay....Wear your jersey and you will feel okay..

It blows me away that this thread is still going. But it is even stranger to me why it is still pinned in canucks talk. He hasnt been a canuck for a long time now. I honestly think its well beyond the time to let this thread die. As long as its pinned it wont and it just takes up space. 

It is basically now just a parody of the Canucks as a team having their long standing inability to move on and move forward. This thread is the CDC version of that.

We all love Burr but there is nothing left to be said that is worth keeping this thread going.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

It blows me away that this thread is still going. But it is even stranger to me why it is still pinned in canucks talk. He hasnt been a canuck for a long time now. I honestly think its well beyond the time to let this thread die. As long as its pinned it wont and it just takes up space. 

It is basically now just a parody of the Canucks as a team having their long standing inability to move on and move forward. This thread is the CDC version of that.

We all love Burr but there is nothing left to be said that is worth keeping this thread going.

Orlan Kurtenbach? Do We Really Need Him?