The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

9 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I just can't be the one to do it when it does go..... 

I can’t really blame you. We all have our favourites. If I was a mod, we’d likely have a glorious Jiri Slegr thread pinned.

Edited by Slegr
  • Cheers 1

9 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Thank you for a reasonable response and some good suggestions.  Don't really understand why pinned is an issue for some, as it's a bit of a unique thread...a classic and a one off that is easily ignored. 

I just can't be the one to do it when it does go..... 

#worstmodever

I think at the very least, this means my Richard Brodeur for the Ring of Honour thread can be unlocked.  How else are we supposed to see justice done to the King?

• Cheers 1

Unpin this thread, and let it sink to the deprhs of this forum, its annoying its dated and its actually starting to skew the good memories i have of burr.  

If whoever pinned this would get over their fan boy, fan girl nature.  And let the fans decide how relevent this thread is, instead of one dilusional fan forcing their opinion over everyone else. 

/end thread

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/22/2018 at 11:16 AM, shayster007 said:

hopefully he put in a good word about Vancouver to Erik! 

We still have two Swedish icons in town who could put in a word ;)

Now we just need the prankster that was/ is Burr to go remind Dorion that he's an idiot sandwich and maybe he'll undersell on his star D-man!! 

On 25/08/2018 at 2:21 PM, The Lock said:

This thread is a prime example of a troll winning.... big time. Trolls want attention and the fact that this thread is pinned certainly provides that attention.

This thread isn't about anybody winning, or losing. This thread is about Burrows, and how much he ment to this franchise.

This thread is part of our folklore.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/24/2018 at 6:02 PM, Kevin Biestra said:

I think at the very least, this means my Richard Brodeur for the Ring of Honour thread can be unlocked.  How else are we supposed to see justice done to the King?

Not until the fiery redhead "The Franchise" gets his due in the Ring of Honour (Hanlon).:P

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: “Mankind.” Basically, it’s made up of two separate words, mank and ind. What do these words mean? It’s a mystery, and that’s why so is mankind.

• Cheers 1