clutch

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

Burrows just put one past Mason 1-0 CANUCKS haha!!!! proves you wrong clutch!! admit it even you want Burrows to stay now!

Kris Draper should return all of his rings now, he did nothing to help him team win them....

I stick by my original comments, except now Burrows is a better offensive player than Draper ever was (minus his one 24 goal, 40-point season).

Haven't looked into this thread much but now I am going to read the whole thing to see how it developed. To the original poster, YES.

Today, on retard thread #103436876...

'Burrow's, Do, We, REALLY, want, him ?!?'

The question lingers..

This and more to come from 'the worst threads of the decade', see you after these messages..

no doubt, this now goes down as one of the stupidist threads i have seen on canucks.com and i ve been here since day one! and the best part is urrows keeps making it more stupid!

Burrows is the Canucks Energizer Bunny.

He just keeps scoring, and scoring..and scoring :)

Today, on retard thread #103436876...

'Burrow's, Do, We, REALLY, want, him ?!?'

The question lingers..

This and more to come from 'the worst threads of the decade', see you after these messages..

I really don't understand why people keep bumping this thread.

Yeah, someone said something stupid. After the 06-07 season there was an even more angry thread, saying Burrows didn't have NHL talent or even, really, AHL talent, and he belonged in the ECHL.

So yeah, some people say stupid things. OBVIOUSLY it's been made clear how wrong the OP was. This thread doesn't need to keep coming back.