The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

HAHAHAHHAHA Seriously dude... You haven't watched a Canucks game in how long? You have this old idea of Burrows when he was trying out for the team about 3 seasons ago!!

He can't score? REALLLY? ORLY!? he's done it 26 times so far this season....

Kesler carrying his weight? dude that just proves right there you haven't watched a game in a while... he hasn't played on a line with Kesler in MONTHS.

I'm glad you yell at your TV like a complete fool though... that's hilarious given that you HAVE NO CLUE.

You must be trolling....

ahem... look at the date when the op was posted...

HAHAHAHHAHA Seriously dude... You haven't watched a Canucks game in how long? You have this old idea of Burrows when he was trying out for the team about 3 seasons ago!!

He can't score? REALLLY? ORLY!? he's done it 26 times so far this season....

Kesler carrying his weight? dude that just proves right there you haven't watched a game in a while... he hasn't played on a line with Kesler in MONTHS.

I'm glad you yell at your TV like a complete fool though... that's hilarious given that you HAVE NO CLUE.

You must be trolling....

youre retarded the op was back on oct 3 retard

and whos a fool?

How is this allowed to continue but the "Sedins Suck" thread was closed?

I think likely because, for the most part, this is a positive thread and Sedins suck is fairly negative.

This thread is unique and has a special status that makes it untouchable.

09192007_flames11_b.jpg

Edited by debluvscanucks

No it didn't. And why would you care, flames fan. No one play ever, and i mean EVER, loses a game.

Actually it had a direct result costing us the game. I love Burrows and all, but let's not be completely blinded....