clutch

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

Greatest bargain in the league this year at 480k!!

And still a good deal for the next 4

I couldn't imagine how the Canucks would do if they don't have Burrows this season. He's not just another Jarkko Ruutu or Matt Cooke. He's better than both of them in so many ways.

Haha go to his profile and view all the comments people have left him :lol:

I just did... Ouch

I'm surprised he hasn't started a different profile, maybe a little bit of him enjoys the torching :lol:

I just did... Ouch

I'm surprised he hasn't started a different profile, maybe a little bit of him enjoys the torching :lol:

HAhah I know eh, he is better off just starting a new profile, every comment he makes somebody will reply with something towards him being an idiot :P

I'm so happy we have Burrows for 4 more years only for $2million per year!

He's one of few players that I've noticed that doesn't falter after signing a big contract or receiving a big salary increase.

He didn't score last night. He is a bum. Clutch was right. Burrows is a drag on the entire team.

You cant judge a player by points. A player can have a physicla presence, the can still creat scoring chances that swings the momentum our way, and then we can get a goal. They can also agitate players, Burrows used to be and still is a agitator, and suck them into a penalty

Burrows is beginning to cool down from his ridiculous pace. Those were good times...

You cant judge a player by points. A player can have a physicla presence, the can still creat scoring chances that swings the momentum our way, and then we can get a goal. They can also agitate players, Burrows used to be and still is a agitator, and suck them into a penalty

He was being sarcastic ;)

burrows brings so much to this team that even when he's not putting up as many points he's still one of our best players

I would have a whole team of burrows any day, throw mitchell in net you got a solid season ahead