The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

I feel bad that the OP made this way before the rep system. :lol:

The OP deleted his account.

He still walks among us, we believe.

Edit: I was wrong... he was on last Dec 9th.

I can't wait to see him in a thread.

Edited by WiDeN

Why would he be wondering why he made this thread? when he did Burr wasn't feeding off the Sedins.

Well maybe it's cause when Burrows gets a point, goal/assist, this gets bumped.

So, he probably wouldn't care if he made it when he did, but I think he regrets making it with all the peole bashing on him now.

That's why I think he's wondering why he made it.

Well maybe it's cause when Burrows gets a point, goal/assist, this gets bumped.

So, he probably wouldn't care if he made it when he did, but I think he regrets making it with all the peole bashing on him now.

That's why I think he's wondering why he made it.

Oh ok, I guess I didn't get what you meant, but if it was me I would have gotten so pissed off lol.

I'm not sure if this is fair to the OP. There have been countless threads through the years encouraging the trades/demotions of Edler, Raymond, The Sedins, Kesler and others. I'm sure many of the people who made/posted in those threads are the ones writing nasty stuff on his wall. This is just one small example of the idiocy that is CDC, and he's been the forum whipping boy for long enough.

Read the early posts in this thread. Even when he wasn't playing with the Sedins, he was unanimously regarded at a heart and soul player for the Canucks.

Yeah, kind of like Johnson is right now, does that mean if someone says lets get rid of him he should get flamed like there is no tomorrow?

:lol: Based on Henrik's interview last night, the Sedins sure want him! I reckon that pretty much sews up Burrows' place on that line for a good while to come.

What do you expect him to say? we hate burr we would rather have someone else?

• Upvote 1