The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

This is the first time I have ever entered this thread. I stayed out of it because of the sheer stupidity of the thread title. Someone explain to me why it hasnt been locked tongue.gif

Because...this is the CDC equivalent of having the OP tarred and feathered in the town square :lol:

From clutch's profile:

Last Active: Dec 14 2009 03:22 PM

Looks like he started a new account :lol:

Edited by Cpt. Canuck

Ahhh goodness. This is the first time I've opened this thread since its been made. Didn't bother cause I knew it would be beyond pointless. Been a Burrows fan before he even had his 28 goal season last year. I remember I posted that I got my jersey signed by him and people saying that it was worthless and there was no point because Burrows wasn't a good player. Even my brother, until last night, was saying that he is a "flukey" player and would never again score 28 goals. Eat your hearts out you losers !! :D

Win streak or lossing streak, always a die hard !

GO Canucks GO

Ahhh goodness. This is the first time I've opened this thread since its been made. Didn't bother cause I knew it would be beyond pointless. Been a Burrows fan before he even had his 28 goal season last year. I remember I posted that I got my jersey signed by him and people saying that it was worthless and there was no point because Burrows wasn't a good player. Even my brother, until last night, was saying that he is a "flukey" player and would never again score 28 goals. Eat your hearts out you losers !! biggrin.gif

Win streak or lossing streak, always a die hard !

GO Canucks GO

My thoughts exactley.

I always liked both Burrows and Kesler even when everyone was jumping on our bottom 6. Although I would never predict that they would score as much as they do now, I would be fine with them on my team even if they didn't score.

I will go out on a limb here and say Hansen will be the next good player people bash whenever we trade him. Whoever gets him will get a steal considering we won't get much for him.

I know allot of people are going to scorch me for this but I fail to see the reason why nobody questions his ability to play in the nhl. Every game i watch with him in the lineup(all of them) I find myself screaming at the tv because of the stupid stuff the guy does. Personally i'd rather have any of the guys that are fighting for a spot on the team rather than burrows. Everyone's #1 reason they like this guy from what I read on this forum "He's great on the pk. Who cares! Anyone can do this thats fighting for a spot. He can't score and i'm tired of kesler carrying this guy on his back night after night, I'm tired of him losing the puck, falling down everywhere seriously this guy falls down a hundred times a night can't he skate its ridiculous, stupid penalties its endless. "He plays with grit" is another common description tossed out when his name comes up. That ok sure he pisses off guys but fails to do really be able finish that job off by being able to fight because he can't. IMOP he's an embarrassment to the team. Please Gillis let this guy go keep Krog or Pettinger or Brown whoever. let er rip.

2 hat tricks in 2 games im pretty sure anyone would want that kind of player and him and the sedins are magic together becase HE reads the play so well and sees what the sedins are going to do next