The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

oh ya.."do we really want him?" :D

if burr and dan keep this scoring they will be top 30 scorers soon

If you are talking about points, Daniel Sedin is already in the top 30 and with only 33 games played. But if you are talking about goals, then Alex Burrows is ranked #13 in goals. Even Mason Raymond is ranked #30 in goals.

a lot of people talk about Burrows as though he just cashes in on set ups from the Sedins. that is true some of the time but notice that he knows them so well that he's also able to set them up with no look passes and gritty plays to win puck battles.

3 assists last night all on Sedin goals!

If you are talking about points, Daniel Sedin is already in the top 30 and with only 33 games played. But if you are talking about goals, then Alex Burrows is ranked #13 in goals. Even Mason Raymond is ranked #30 in goals.

i was talkin about points

he tied with some other guys with 46 points

but when i have checked the scorerlist on nhl.com he was still on the 41st or something

I still can't stand him and our overrated goalie

After about 15 months and 142 pages of endless bashing - along with an epic -379 rating - you STILL have the courage to show up here and say that? Really?

So... you still think that we don't need him?

Edited by Canvoucer Vanuck

a lot of people talk about Burrows as though he just cashes in on set ups from the Sedins. that is true some of the time but notice that he knows them so well that he's also able to set them up with no look passes and gritty plays to win puck battles.

3 assists last night all on Sedin goals!

Spot on 100%, I got a little blasted in a another thread when I said Burrows is countable for some of the Sedins success as they are his, he seems to have been pre programmed with Sedins radar and thought control, he knows most of the time where they are or where they will be and will make the play what ever it takes to get it to them and vice a versa.