7448 replies to this topic

#6871 Bombastik der Teutone

Bombastik der Teutone

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,170 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

lol..this thread is close to 4 and a half years old..BUT it never gets old ... :lol:

#6872 Brick Tamland

Brick Tamland

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,423 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:59 PM

and the old clutch is outted as the new ciutch... it keeps getting better. Bring back the minus.
I Love Lamp...

#6873 CowtownCanuck

CowtownCanuck

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:08 PM

This afternoon, Burrows, do we need him?
this morning, Edler do we need him?
Tuesday, Kesler do we need him?
Monday, Schneider, do we need him?

I think we all want a team of Greztky, Lemieux, and Bourque.

We have the team we have, sure they can use some improvment, but by the time we clear out the players everyone wants gone, you might as well pick another team to cheer for.

#6874 cupbearer

cupbearer

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:38 PM

This thread, do we really need it?

Seriously, resurrecting a knumbskull thread from 4 1/2 years ago when we already have a litany of useless threads already.

Burrows scored the OT winner in game 7. He's a keeper.

#6875 Bring_Back_Bertuzzi

Bring_Back_Bertuzzi

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

is this a joke or something not only does he play with the sedins he good on the PK

luo_sig_with_words.jpg

#6876 wasteofskin

wasteofskin

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

is this a joke or something not only does he play with the sedins he good on the PK

So what you are saying is........ we really do need him?
Religious death, I instigate
From what the bible demonstrates
Does it document creation
Of this hopeless infliction
Of a godless heretic
Not a god-fearing lunatic
That's why it's become my obsession
To treat God like an infection

#6877 TrogBurr24

TrogBurr24

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

The way i see it. He is the heart and soul of this club. he is the last person i would trade. your lost

#6878 lumberman

lumberman

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

I know allot of people are going to scorch me for this but I fail to see the reason why nobody questions his ability to play in the nhl. Every game i watch with him in the lineup(all of them) I find myself screaming at the tv because of the stupid stuff the guy does. Personally i'd rather have any of the guys that are fighting for a spot on the team rather than burrows. Everyone's #1 reason they like this guy from what I read on this forum "He's great on the pk. Who cares! Anyone can do this thats fighting for a spot. He can't score and i'm tired of kesler carrying this guy on his back night after night, I'm tired of him losing the puck, falling down everywhere seriously this guy falls down a hundred times a night can't he skate its ridiculous, stupid penalties its endless. "He plays with grit" is another common description tossed out when his name comes up. That ok sure he pisses off guys but fails to do really be able finish that job off by being able to fight because he can't. IMOP he's an embarrassment to the team. Please Gillis let this guy go keep Krog or Pettinger or Brown whoever. let er rip.

Clutch , Do we really need him? I propose a regulation that in order to post on CDC, one needs at the very least, a half a brain!
Posted Image

#6879 BuretoMogilny

BuretoMogilny

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

I know allot of people are going to scorch me for this but I fail to see the reason why nobody questions his ability to play in the nhl. Every game i watch with him in the lineup(all of them) I find myself screaming at the tv because of the stupid stuff the guy does. Personally i'd rather have any of the guys that are fighting for a spot on the team rather than burrows. Everyone's #1 reason they like this guy from what I read on this forum "He's great on the pk. Who cares! Anyone can do this thats fighting for a spot. He can't score and i'm tired of kesler carrying this guy on his back night after night, I'm tired of him losing the puck, falling down everywhere seriously this guy falls down a hundred times a night can't he skate its ridiculous, stupid penalties its endless. "He plays with grit" is another common description tossed out when his name comes up. That ok sure he pisses off guys but fails to do really be able finish that job off by being able to fight because he can't. IMOP he's an embarrassment to the team. Please Gillis let this guy go keep Krog or Pettinger or Brown whoever. let er rip.

The answer to your question is the same as the answer to this question

Are you the stupidest human being alive?

Yes

and Yes we need Burrows

Done

#6880 Beeekz

Beeekz

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:45 PM

At first I was like wtf?!?!? Then i saw the -1190 reputation and I understood.

#6881 speedyglass

speedyglass

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:52 PM

I have no problem with Burrows. Good player, great team guy.

#6882 CHIPS

CHIPS

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

This thread is back up? Time to enable the minus feature again.

CanucksvsBruinsPollsmall-1.jpgRogerNeilsonSmall.jpgSig too big. 

#6883 Canuckler87

Canuckler87

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

Burrows score legendary goal vs Blackhawks. No burr= no final in '11 meaning 2 str8 first round losses for this team. All you saying we should trade him give yer head a shake

#6884 Rocket Robin

Rocket Robin

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:15 PM

:picard: Fail

#6885 jag

jag

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:33 PM

You must be under 10 years old

#6886 Kryten

Kryten

Aladdin

• Members
  • 3,922 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:36 PM

I love to see Clutch is still capable of trolling CDC despite having crawled back underneath his rock years ago.
Posted Image

#6887 crossbar and in

crossbar and in

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

Major troll alert, lacking ability to process a single thought. This is a sign of too many pucks to the head when not wearing a helmet.

#6888 Tig'ol Bitties

Tig'ol Bitties

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

Epic thread, epic post, epic day. Cheers to everyone reading this monument of greatness.

Edited by Tig'ol Bitties, 06 March 2013 - 04:11 PM.

3Goktj2.jpg

#6889 Kevin Biestra

Kevin Biestra

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

All I know for sure is that we need Kevin Biestra.

Face the facts.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Biestra speaks. Biestra educates.

Let Canucks management know you want King Richard Brodeur in the Ring of Honour with no further delay! He's been retired for 25 years!

http://forum.canucks...e-king-richard/

#6890 Rounoush

Rounoush

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:34 PM

LoL Why was this thread bumped up?
Posted Image
Thanks a bunch to khalifawiz501 for the signature.

#6891 vwnuck

vwnuck

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

well i think another village has lost there idiot... seriously though. for anyone who actually watches the canucks, they would know that you don't.. you complaints are baseless, lack fact... and i am pretty sure your just trolling...anyway..

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6892 manudibango

manudibango

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

stupid, big time :picard: :picard: :picard:

#6893 Drakrami

Drakrami

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

a

Edited by Drakrami, 06 March 2013 - 05:50 PM.

#6894 Ronning4center

Ronning4center

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:17 PM

Hahah notice how the minus' are racking up...even in a no minus world. Yes...we need Burrows...don't be rediculous.

#6895 combover

combover

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

i think your confused.
my warn status is for calling it like i saw it with Dave the donut Nonis. apparently the owners agreed

#6896 Toni Zamboni

Toni Zamboni

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,631 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

congrats on the new baby burr!!!

#6897 beer&meat

beer&meat

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:26 PM

Only skipped through the first page, but Clutch +1 to you sir.
I can't believe how many people fell for your obvious troll, frantically typing out of rage to call you out.
Me and you rarely share the same opinion but this here was golden, I love it man.
I don't ride with the band, I roll with the team.

I've been a Canuck fan since 2004-05 when the team was going through a huge transition phase, missed the playoffs

#6898 Hodgson!!

Hodgson!!

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

Got bumped to the top of the threads on the front page!

Clutch IS STILL TROLLING US

:frantic:

Posted Image

Signature Made by Vintage Canuck

#6899 tigbond

tigbond

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

He's obviously a great player, but I don't think he should be playing with the Sedins. Although the Sedins WITH Burrows is the best line combination we have, I think overall our team would be more effective with Kassian or others playing with the Sedins (even though this would reduce the potency of that line) and put Burrows on the second line (which would increase its efficiency).

#6900 Lychees

Lychees

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,101 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

I laugh at people who are responding as if this thread was posted last night. More proof this thread is legen waitforit... DARY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.