The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

although the sedins have been bad its not soley on them ^ burr has been a blackhole every time hes touched the puck its either a turnover or hes easily checked

the guy simply doesnt have the next level for the playoffs if we somehow survive chicago then maybe he will breakthrough vs a weaker team but mannys eye injury already spelled the fate for the canucks depth.

Hmm, 2 pts already tonight, wanna retract your post? It's not too late yet or you might become the next Clutch.

Interesting that Burr scores with Kesler and Raymond. Have the Sedins been holding him back in these playoffs?

Burrows is more of a net crasher which fits with Kesler, Sedin is mores of a setup and shoot line which is why Samuelsson suits better (as did Demitra a couple years ago). Someone on these boards suggested putting Torres with the Sedins, and I said they wouldn't have a winger to pass it to because Torres would be busy jerking off to some Hawk player.

The only thing that can stop me from immediately posting a goal celebration in this thread is a blown out tire at highway ("gotta get home in time for the game") speeds while passing a semi.

But even that couldn't stop me.

(True story - right beside the funeral & cremation home, which would have been convenient had I bit it)

As I sat on the side of the road listening to the puck drop on The Team, crying at the prospect of missing the game, a full, vibrant double rainbow came out to my left. Then an eagle soared right over my car.

Then Burr scored.

This will be a win. And I lived to talk about it.

:towel: Go Burr. Go Deb.

The only thing that can stop me from immediately posting a goal celebration in this thread is a blown out tire at highway ("gotta get home in time for the game") speeds while passing a semi.

But even that couldn't stop me.

(True story - right beside the funeral & cremation home, which would have been convenient had I bit it)

As I sat on the side of the road listening to the puck drop on The Team, crying at the prospect of missing the game, a full, vibrant double rainbow came out to my left. Then an eagle soared right over my car.

Then Burr scored.

This will be a win. And I lived to talk about it.

:towel: Go Burr. Go Deb.

Hope everything's alright with your car, awesome to hear about the rainbow and the eagle. Double Rainbow all the way!!! (if anyone gets the reference lol) emot-parrot.gif

Burr you are the man. Go Canucks go!!!!

BURROWS - KESLER - RAYMOND

Finally the Kesler line of past has come to fruition. Raymond is one of the fastest winger in the game. It is as if that line finally has a groomed winger. Raymond ain't no slouch in fact. He's right there, playing the same game as Kesler and Burrows.

Best kept secret of the playoffs? They haven't played much together the entire year.