The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

This Burrows guy sucks. He is so stupid that he can't even handle a hockey stick. His Mom and Dad are so stupid to have let him carry a hockey stick to the rink. They should be so ashamed right now. :P

We see what you're trying to do here, and there IS a way to do it right. Unless you're willing to do some research and take this to the next level, you should just relax and watch.

We are glad that Av kept Burrows on the Sedin line long enough for them to gel. What a great experiment. Total success. I remember the naysayers. And I remember I was the first to say this was a good idea. I was also the first one to say Wellwood is an asset. Two key players in the sweep. Any other questions?

I swear if one were to write a book about Alex Burrows' life and journey, it would win God knows how many awards.

sadly, the way those are successful is if the sports hero dies at a young age.

but yes...an actual alex burrows story would be great haha.

I know allot of people are going to scorch me for this but I fail to see the reason why nobody questions his ability to play in the nhl. Every game i watch with him in the lineup(all of them) I find myself screaming at the tv because of the stupid stuff the guy does. Personally i'd rather have any of the guys that are fighting for a spot on the team rather than burrows. Everyone's #1 reason they like this guy from what I read on this forum "He's great on the pk. Who cares! Anyone can do this thats fighting for a spot. He can't score and i'm tired of kesler carrying this guy on his back night after night, I'm tired of him losing the puck, falling down everywhere seriously this guy falls down a hundred times a night can't he skate its ridiculous, stupid penalties its endless. "He plays with grit" is another common description tossed out when his name comes up. That ok sure he pisses off guys but fails to do really be able finish that job off by being able to fight because he can't. IMOP he's an embarrassment to the team. Please Gillis let this guy go keep Krog or Pettinger or Brown whoever. let er rip.

epic post

epic post

Agreed...his the OP was classic but he simply would not stop....about three or four into his act, this one showed up:

"heart and soul" "great on the pk" bahhhh bahhhh how about "no hands" "can't skate" "can't fight" wow i miss Rutuu ....some of you should try to think for yourselves. he's terrible period.

I could visualize Clutch on the couch last night when the "no hands" tip in when in, when he who "can't skate" blew around Jackman or when he with "no heart and soul" scored what may be the most important goal of his career to date. Clutch was in anguish. He could not bring himself to cheer for the Canucks. His conflict was so great. :lol:

Clutch, please pick another player to malign next year. :)

Ryan Johnson-"Burr said after the 3rd period that Legends are made in Overtime-then he went out and scores the winner"

big show-off... just kidding~

i love you burrows~ score more OT winners for us and i will love you forever~

Ryan Johnson-"Burr said after the 3rd period that Legends are made in Overtime-then he went out and scores the winner"

Ducard from Batman Begins. (I'm going by memory)

"If you become more than just a man, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely..."

Wayne: "Which is?"

Ducard: "A legend, Mr. Wayne..."

Alex Burrows. Turning into a Canuck Legend? NICE!