The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

You know, I was ready to let this thread go, as I really couldn't think of much to add to it anymore. But now at 80 pages and counting, I think we should shoot for 100.

Think of the bragging rights for Clutchy. He can claim to have made a statement so abysmally stupid that it kept the mockery of said statement alive for 100 pages! That's something to tell your grandchildren about.

Now I know another 20 pages in the short time left in the season is a tall order. It's going to require that people lower their standards a bit. (I somehow managed to type that with a straight face) There will need to be several substanceless posts, eg. "Clutch = Fail", etc., maybe some finger pointing (Nelson's HA HA! is always a nice touch), and anything else that we can come up with.

If anyplace can come up with 20 pages of nothing, I say it's us!

So come on CDC, let's hit 100 pages just to show Clutch that we're thinking of him. Damn the flood control!

Now I know another 20 pages in the short time left in the season is a tall order. It's going to require that people lower their standards a bit. (I somehow managed to type that with a straight face) There will need to be several substanceless posts, eg. "Clutch = Fail", etc., maybe some finger pointing (Nelson's HA HA! is always a nice touch), and anything else that we can come up with.

There's always who we should trade the useless bum for during the off-season. as he's going to be overpaid next year....lol.