The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

Hmm lets start a rumor. Clutch is an old BF of a girl that Burrows went out with a few times and is jealous of Burr. :)

That might explain why he is so against Burr. Maybe someone should tell Burr that there is a poster here that thinks he should go. Maybe Burr will pull a Chuck Norris and kick Clutch to Chicago where they need more fans like him.

This topic should never be locked for many reasons. The biggest for me is the humour that it brings is a positive outlook in the CDC with so many negative comments posted throughout. The other is to remind clutch how wrong he was about Burrows who plays with his heart on his sleeve and does it so effectively. Also, from what I have seen of clutch, he whines constantly about the Canucks and rarely praises them. This is just a reminder that a true fan can complain, but to do in the context that clutch provided, deserves to be flamed over and over and over again.

To be more positive, Burrows looked solid in his performance during game 3.

Is Clutch even on this board after this epic fail posting? Or is he just lurking around under a new identity?

Burrows has not been as effective in this series, but he looked way better last night. Here's to Burrows getting a game winning goal the next match!

Since Burrows has clearly shut up the OP, this has been turned into a Burrows praise thread. The kid (not really that young) does it all and even though he hasn't put up numbers in this series he leads by examples and is an inspiration to the entire team. I could onlly imagine how lackluster our season would have been without the emergence of Alex 1st Line Burrows