The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

Keep Burrows why do you think he got a 4 year contract and he score 28 goals a career high cause he was on the Sedin line that is why we want Samuelsson on the 2nd line.

I don't know dude, Mik is a 40 pt guy from Det third line and Burr was a 20pt guy from the Canucks third line.

Mik should get his chance.

Keep Burrows why do you think he got a 4 year contract and he score 28 goals a career high cause he was on the Sedin line that is why we want Samuelsson on the 2nd line.

What happens if they resign Mats?

Sedin Sedin Samuelsson

Kesler Sundin Demitra

Bernier Hodgson Burrows/Wellwood/Hansen/Grabner/Raymond

Hordichuck Johnson Rypien

I think Burrows becomes trade bait along with Wellwood.

Edited by Melchizedek

You obviously don't know anything about hockey... Burrows is a character player, great agitator/pk'er/forechecker/backchecker and much more... He got 28 goals last season... not bad for an agitator eh?

If you don't know what your talking about stop creating stupid threads and stop posting

What happens if they resign Mats?

Sedin Sedin Samuelsson

Kesler Sundin Demitra

Bernier Hodgson Burrows/Wellwood/Hansen/Grabner/Raymond

Hordichuck Johnson Rypien

I think Burrows becomes trade bait along with Wellwood.

Burrows will not become trade bait, why do you think we signed him to a 4 year contract? So we could trade him? He will rotate from the 2nd and 3rd line... Grabner won't make the team, Hansen is already trade bait, and we don't even know if Coho will make the team... He has a good chance but you never know.