Sign in to follow this  
clutch

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

Bieksa should be in the ROH.....if not for his play on the ice, his career with the organization or for his community work....he should be in for his KO of Fedor Fedorov before Burkie drove him to the airport.

Yes, we really need him now. He is the ingredient the team is missing...a heart and soul guy that can spark the team when the team is behind or when the effort is lacking.  A guy who plays abrasively and can chip in goals.  Hopefully Roussel fills that need when he gets back.

• Upvote 1
  • Burr 2

45 minutes ago, skategal said:

Just saw a tweet from Canuck Place, Alex and his family stopped by to make gingerbread houses with the kids there while he was in town for the ROH celly.  How can you not love the guy!  

Tried to embed the tweet but I get gibberish and we have more than enough of that on CDC already.  

copy tweet

right click here, paste as plain text

• Burr 1

1 hour ago, xereau said:

copy tweet

Sigh...I click on the small blue arrow on the top right of the tweet, click on "embed tweet", copy the code, right click here and get gibberish.  

image.png

• Burr 1

8 minutes ago, skategal said:

Sigh...I click on the small blue arrow on the top right of the tweet, click on "embed tweet", copy the code, right click here and get gibberish.  

image.png

You are clicking the wrong of the 2 popdowns heh.

Copy link to tweet.

Then paste as text.

• Burr 1

In honor of Burrows appreciation night tomorrow. Thank you for the memories Burrows, you deserve everything tomorrow night.

• Like 2
  • Burr 2

7 hours ago, xereau said:

You are clicking the wrong of the 2 popdowns heh.

Copy link to tweet.

Then paste as text.

The only option that shows for me is Embed, or mute/block/unfollow/report.  Once I click on Embed, then the only option I get is Copy Code.  Have I mentioned lately that I hate technology?  Life was so much easier when we had stone tablets.  

• Burr 1

2 hours ago, skategal said:

Thanks @xereau for your patient coaching!  I got it!  Stone tablet users unite!  

Such a classy guy. Heard he's an assistant AHL coach. Would love to see him back on the Canucks or Utica on that capacity. 

• Upvote 1
  • Burr 2

I remember my coworker giving a fake interview impression after this one, complete with accent:

"I'm not really a fan of janitorial work, but I don't mind sweeping" - #FakeBurrows

• Haha 1
  • Burr 2

13 hours ago, xereau said:

copy tweet

iOS 11 has made things more difficult to embed things.  Any advice? 

• Burr 1

15 hours ago, kilgore said:

Does CDC also have a thread ring of honour?  This thread should be hung in the CDC rafters!

Stoked, the Dragon Slayer goes to the ROH.  Also wanted to make sure I had commented at least once on this thread.

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Burr 2