The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Prabh Rai Talk

ballsdeepfreeze

Hes such a joke though. I remember last training camp when they asked him about what he would bring to the canucks and the nhl and he said he was the complete package, that he could score, fight, skate, do everything well....hahahhaa made me laugh. It's like come on you little female dog, you're not going anywhere at anytime. You will never play for the canucks and is just an arrogant man who I would love to see play in the nhl and get worked over! not to be racist either, but i agree with the whole east-indian bit, as i dont think gms like it as much. Whenever i think of east indian hockey players, i think of arrogance! not being racist as i have nothing against anyone, but thats just my impression from being around the game a lot and having lots of buddies who are east indian. Hes a decent hockey player, but needs to get his head in the game and not let his head get so big. He shouldnt make statements like he does.

Rai has a long way to go according to Hockey Future some where along the lines of a Matson/Butcher, and people don't talk about Matson/Butcher on this board, all someone wanted to do is bring up the color of a mans skin and that idiot should be banned from CDC.

Well he is tied in 9th for goals, ALONG with the emerging star in the draft, Evander Kane.

Where as Evander Kane has lots of support like Zabotel, Blum, Wright, Schira, and not to mention they're in first place with an amazing goaltender Sexsmith.

Where Prab Rai, which has barely no support, other than Jim O' Brien. He is tied with O' Brien in points and has six more goals than him. Not to mention O'Brien is a first round draft pick, where as Prab iss like a fitfh round pick. And also to point out Seattle Thunderbirds defense isn't near as good as the Giants...

On the T Birds they're is only ONE defenseman with a +2 or better. (Thomas Hickey +7)

There are 4 defenseman with a -9.

On the Giants there is one person with a -1 and he has only played 3 games. The rest are better (Jonathan Blum +20), etc.

Do we really have to compare goalies now?

Giant's defense >>>>>> T-Birds defense

Giant's goaltending >>>>>>>>> T-Birds goaltending

Evander Kane's support >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Prab Rai's support

I'm just saying, look at the overhype for Kane, and look how fast he's flying up the rankings.

He only has so much points with his support, Rai is still tied with him in goals.

I'm just saying if you swapped Rai with Kane, Rai's point totals would just explode. While Kane would be mediocre at best on a Seatte Thunderbirds team.

And for people saying he's a bust, look at the stats.

And don't pull up the "it's only WHL" argument

Prabh Rai has 12 goals and 8 assists so far this season, for a total of 20 points. Pretty good if you ask me. He looks like a guy with potential and I think he could be a very valuable player. Too bad he didnt make the roster this season, I'd really like to see him playing with the Canucks as soon as possible. I'd bet he'd do much better than Pyatt if they put him in right now.

Prabh Rai has 12 goals and 6 assists so far this season, for a total of 20 points. Pretty good if you ask me. He looks like a guy with potential and I think he could be a very valuable player. Too bad he didnt make the roster this season, I'd really like to see him playing with the Canucks as soon as possible. I'd bet he'd do much better than Pyatt if they put him in right now.

Archived