The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Prabh Rai Talk

ballsdeepfreeze

Goal and assist tonight in a 5-3 T-birds win. Now has 13 goals and 10 assists in 22 games. Leading his team in scoring. For a 5th round pick I would think he is doing a bit better than expected. Scored 20 goals last year, so is at east improving. Likely a better prospect than Patrick White at this point.

Goal and assist tonight in a 5-3 T-birds win. Now has 13 goals and 10 assists in 22 games. Leading his team in scoring. For a 5th round pick I would think he is doing a bit better than expected. Scored 20 goals last year, so is at east improving. Likely a better prospect than Patrick White at this point.

Rai is at least showing improvement. White is not at all, white has 1 assist in 9 games. College is much harder to score in for sure,,but 1 assist in 9 games is just plain sad. White will be 20 in January,, he should be at the very least contributing some secondary scoring.

Just another good player the Cougars unloaded for nothing.....another Canucks prospect P.G. unloaded that same season for nothing is Dan Gendur....So if your ever thinking of giving your son-in-law the reigns to your buisness one day, just look at what Dallas Thompson has done up here. His shotty scouting and horrible trades have cost his tight wad father-in-law 4000 fans a game or more up here! And here they sit threatening to move the Cougars to its 3rd city. Gee I wonder if it isnt Victoria or PG, maybe it's the goof running the show. All I have seen is that Rick Brodsky couldnt run a lemonade stand, and hes being allowed by the WHL to keep relocating every time the novelty of his team wears off!

Just another good player the Cougars unloaded for nothing.....another Canucks prospect P.G. unloaded that same season for nothing is Dan Gendur....So if your ever thinking of giving your son-in-law the reigns to your buisness one day, just look at what Dallas Thompson has done up here. His shotty scouting and horrible trades have cost his tight wad father-in-law 4000 fans a game or more up here! And here they sit threatening to move the Cougars to its 3rd city. Gee I wonder if it isnt Victoria or PG, maybe it's the goof running the show. All I have seen is that Rick Brodsky couldnt run a lemonade stand, and hes being allowed by the WHL to keep relocating every time the novelty of his team wears off!

i L O L at all you noobs trying to start fights over nothing. this is hockey and we are talking about his skill.....no one even mentioned the fact that he was indian except the retards that apparantly think everyone is racist. get a life and grow up!

he might be a decent player.....with players like him it could go either way fairly easily. hope he does keep it up though.

Yeah......back in the day man i would want to go to every game with guys like tyler bouck they were so good. They would sell out regular season games and stuff. Now kids on my hockey team just go to the game to socailize and watch the great local product Brett Connoly(3rd in rookie scoring)(2nd in team scoring)

. A few years ago they was serious talk about the team moving, so people would send e-mails to each other to save the teamThey are the dubs version of new york islanders lol.

A better prospect than White? That's definitely a premature thing to say. If Rai does manage to crack the NHL, then great. If not, then it's not too much of a loss. He's either going to make it to the top 6, or be stuck in the minors. Granted he is playing well so far. Hope he keeps it going.

Archived